Reach your goals with 默多克上升
If you achieve an ATAR but don’t get the score you need, keep an open mind. People join Murdoch from all walks of life so our educational access scheme, 默多克上升, 你也能做到吗.
默多克上升 provides a selection rank adjustment to support access to uni for students from a range of backgrounds, including regional and low socio-economic.
What is a selection rank adjustment?
We calculate your adjustment factors and automatically add them to your raw ATAR score. This creates your selection rank which is used to determine entry into our courses. 我们的大多数 本科课程 require a selection rank of 70, but some courses are higher.
默多克上升 can help you get into your preferred course by boosting your selection rank by 10 points, 最多90个.
To be eligible for consideration, you must:
- have completed secondary education in Western Australia and achieved an ATAR between 55.00和89.95年包容.
- meet our English language requirements.
You also need to meet at least one adjustment factor:
- achieve your ATAR at a school in the RISE schools list
- have a permanent home address when completing Year 12 at a postcode in the 提高邮政编码 list
- indicate Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent by declaring status through your TISC application or on the Indigenous indicator when applying directly to Murdoch
- indicate when applying via TISC or directly to Murdoch that you are the first in your family to attend university. This means that neither of your parents or guardians have completed a university-level degree.
Find out if you attended a RISE school or lived in a RISE postcode area:
你不需要申请RISE. 如果你有资格, the adjustment factor is automatically added to your raw ATAR score when you apply for your undergraduate degree.